The beginning...


Well, to open my blog I decide to talk about the 2nd class of MKT Communication. In the 1stclass, the teacher Anabela purpose everyone to do a little presentation about ourselves, a "creative" presentation. The word "creativity" has been discussed during the class and scared me a lot (and probably my colleagues too). What type of presentation will the teacher considerer creative"?
My first choice was choosing new technologies. Being a student of Business Communication, in the 21th century, it's normal that my first idea was make a multimedia presentation. But, at the same time, I thought that everyone were thinking the same. So, how can I be original? I started to thought "out of the box" and analyse the "problem" from other perspectives. Then, I start to build the concept. If I want to present me I have to present my body too. My body and my personality is how people see me and interact with me. So I bought setting paper, laid down on it and my mother outlined me over the paper. Then I started to select pictures that represent Me as a person, as a student, as a worker, as a athlete, as a girlfriend or simply friend, sister and daughter.
Finally I beginning to distribut the pictures all over my "shadow", following a rational way.
I put my work (ALDO - Footwear and Accessories) in my right leg, because it's physical exhaustion work, and in the end of a work day my legs hurts a lot! In the other leg I paste pictures that represent my initial formation, my Level III certification in Communication/ Marketing, Public Relations and Advertising. In this course I have to "dar corda aos sapatos" (I don't know how to translate that but it's an idiomatic expression that means I have to work a lot) and with 15 years I was an intern in a enterprise. Two internship later, came the PAP (Professional Aptitud Test). I organize a two days event called "1st Sport Congress - Maia, Sport's Capital" that turned to be a huge event envolving more than a 30 participants and included a crowded sports hall singing the National Anthem. Then, I put a picture of my favourite city Barcelona and my Favourite Football Team - Futebol Clube do Porto. My friends, family and boyfriend were not forgotten and I distributed them all over my chest. Near my head I put my little "obsession": I considerer myself as a Bookhaolic. Finally, I paste in my arms pictures that represents my passion: handball, in the two ways that I practice. I'm Beach Handball National Champion and University RunnerChampion.


That are so many things I can add about myself but I'm giving you the opportunity to know me better :)


For further questions, please leave a message.


Have a nice weekend,

Rita Seabra

3 comentários:

Sara Santos disse...

A tua apresentação foi sem dúvida bastante original, não puderia esperar menos de ti =)

*

Unknown disse...

Muito obrigada pelo seu comentário. Ajudou-me a perceber como realizou o seu "corpo" para a apresentação. gostei da parte da participação da mãe na actividade :-). É bom envolver os pais nestas coisas. E tenho a certeza que ela também gostou.
Bom trabalho

Maria Alice Azevedo disse...

Olá Ritinha!!!!

O teu blog está o máximo!!!!

A tua apresentação foi muito original.

Está no Curso certo!!!

Bom fim-de-semana.

Beijos

Enviar um comentário

Opiniões

Seguidores